1. AP Check Runs have started migration into GSW from GSA. Both features will work in parallel to each other, but there will be an Approval Flow process that can be applied to the functionality in GSW.
2. Import Storage Functionality has been added to GSW, similarly to GSA users can now trigger the functionality from the web application and see the same data display accordingly.
- AP Check Runs have started migration into GSW.
- Import Storage Functionality has been added to GSW, similarly to GSA users can now trigger the functionality from the web application and see the same data display accordingly.
- Issue with some mobile items not going back to a grid after triggering an action has been resolved.
- Multi-project Timecards are now a configurable project setting.
§ Within the Hours Grid, certain Column Widths have been adjusted for the better fitting of content.
§ Issue with the Total Hours value showing more than 2 decimals has been changed, the value will now show two decimal places max regardless of other values having additional trailing decimals.
§ Issue with Footer not showing after Hours is completed has been resolved, buttons will now display on the Sticky Footer.
Digital Start Work:
- Certain fields in the Start Form have been marked as required (Union, Department, Position)
- For both Timecards 2.0 and Paymaster Timecards, if a Start Form exists, a user can click on the Position and see the Associated Start Form from that link.
- GSA Reports in GSW:
§ Various styling and functionality fixes have been applied to the feature, falling more in line with GSA's criteria and designs.
- General Ledger:
§ Additional editing logic has been applied for Transactions.
- In Approval Flows, active versions will have an indicator for the current version being used.
- If Project Settings are toggled on (i.e. Timecards 1.0/2.0) the links and values will now display more immediately for users in the system versus after awhile.