Payroll Solutions Employee
Accounting Solutions (Web)
- How To: Check Requests
- How To: Bill Payments
- How To: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: Bills
- How To: Accounting Reports
- How To: Digital Workflows
- How To: Vendors
- Paperless Accounting Workflows Release Notes
- Video Tutorials: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: General Ledger
- How To: Journal Entries
- How To: Petty Cash
- How To: General Accounting
- How To: Prepaid Cards
Technical Release Notes
Canadian Payroll/Accounting Solutions
Accounting Solutions (Citrix)
How to: Create a Bill Payment
Step 1: On the left navigation under Accounting, click BILL PAYMENTS.
Step 2: Click CREATE BILL PAYMENT.
Step 3: Select the Pay From Bank Account and enter the Starting Check #.
Step 4: Click ADD BILLS.
Step 5: Select the bills you would like to pay then click ADD BILLS.
If the bills are for the same vendor and you would like to print separate checks, use the Group column.
Step 6: Click SUBMIT.