Payroll Solutions Employee
Accounting Solutions (Web)
- How To: Check Requests
- How To: Bill Payments
- How To: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: Bills
- How To: Accounting Reports
- How To: Digital Workflows
- How To: Vendors
- Paperless Accounting Workflows Release Notes
- Video Tutorials: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: General Ledger
- How To: Journal Entries
- How To: Petty Cash
- How To: General Accounting
- How To: Prepaid Cards
Technical Release Notes
Canadian Payroll/Accounting Solutions
Accounting Solutions (Citrix)
Deployment v27.0 03/25/2019
- The Loading Bar color on the top of the page has been changed to a Brand Blue in order to more differentiate between existing app colors.
§ Default Work Location will no longer be selected on Timecards if there is more than one location available to select.
Digital Start Work:
- I-9 Documents can now require photos based on the setting set on the Company Settings page.
- I-9 Documents have been separated out from the Personal Info page to the I-9 Form page and will be specific to each newly created I-9.
- Visual Fox Pro:
§ Allow all currency locations
§ AP Aging report #658 & 657 do not bring in cross project data
§ Change Journal Entries to have level 1 and level 0
§ Detail Trial Balance Currency Converter not Showing Correctly
§ EFC changes report when exported to excel leaves out the reason for changes that are present in the pdf
§ Make Free Codes Inactive - GreenSlate Accounting
- General Migrations:
§ Multiple improvements to the Import Storage feature have been applied
- Digital Bill & Check Requests:
§ A Check Register can now generate
§ Users with the right permissions can now Reprint Checks.
§ Approval Flow steps will now show within the Check Run