Payroll Solutions Employee
Accounting Solutions (Web)
- How To: Check Requests
- How To: Bill Payments
- How To: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: Bills
- How To: Accounting Reports
- How To: Digital Workflows
- How To: Vendors
- Paperless Accounting Workflows Release Notes
- Video Tutorials: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: General Ledger
- How To: Journal Entries
- How To: Petty Cash
- How To: General Accounting
- How To: Prepaid Cards
Technical Release Notes
Canadian Payroll/Accounting Solutions
Accounting Solutions (Citrix)
How to: Generate an Earnings History Report
Step 1: Under Payroll on the left navigation, click EMPLOYEES.
Step 2: Click EMPLOYEE PAYROLL HISTORY from the Actions drop down menu to the left of the Employee's name.
Step 3: Check the Select All box at the top of the checkbox column.
Step 4: Click EARNINGS HISTORY REPORT from the Batch Actions drop down menu.
The report will open in a new tab and can be printed or saved as a PDF.