Accounting Solutions (Web)
- How To: Check Requests
- How To: Bill Payments
- How To: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: Bills
- How To: Accounting Reports
- How To: Digital Workflows
- How To: Vendors
- Paperless Accounting Workflows Release Notes
- Video Tutorials: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: General Ledger
- How To: Journal Entries
- How To: Petty Cash
- How To: General Accounting
Accounting Solutions (Citrix)
Technical Release Notes
Canadian Payroll/Accounting Solutions
How to: Commit a Vendor so it will be added to Accounting
Step 1: Under Accounting on the left navigation menu, click VENDORS.
Step 2: Click on the Vendor you would like to commit and add to Accounting.
Step 3: Click COMMIT. This vendor will now show up in Accounting and able to be selected in any Accounting entry window.