Accounting Solutions (Web)
- How To: Check Requests
- How To: Bill Payments
- How To: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: Bills
- How To: Accounting Reports
- How To: Digital Workflows
- How To: Vendors
- Paperless Accounting Workflows Release Notes
- Video Tutorials: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: General Ledger
- How To: Journal Entries
- How To: Petty Cash
- How To: General Accounting
Accounting Solutions (Citrix)
Technical Release Notes
Canadian Payroll/Accounting Solutions
How to: Submit the W4
Step 1: Under My Profile on the left, click PROJECT START WORK.
Step 2: Click ADD in the W4 field.
Step 3: Complete all required fields for Federal Withholding, Dependents, and State Withholding.
Step 4: Click PREVIEW AND SAVE.
NOTE: The W4 does not have to be approved by the employer. To update withholdings elections, a new W4 can be added by the employee at any time.