U.S. Cast & Crew Resources
Accounting Solutions (Web)
- How To: Check Requests
- How To: Bill Payments
- How To: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: Bills
- How To: Accounting Reports
- How To: Vendors
- Paperless Accounting Workflows Release Notes
- Video Tutorials: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: General Ledger
- How To: Journal Entries
- How To: Petty Cash
- How To: General Accounting
- How To: Prepaid Cards
- 1099 Reporting/Printing
Technical Release Notes
Canadian Payroll & Accounting Solutions
Accounting Solutions (Citrix)
How to: Commit a Purchase Order to the Cost Report
Once a purchase order has been completely approved, you can commit the purchase order and it will appear in your accounting software project.
Step 1: Under Accounting on the left, click PURCHASE ORDERS.
Step 2: Click COMMIT from the Actions drop down menu for the completed purchase order you would like to commit.
If upon clicking COMMIT the error message below appears, there is placeholder information that needs to be replaced by the accountant.
Placeholder information to replace:
1. The employee manually entered a vendor: Accountant must choose a specific vendor from the drop down menu and save. If the vendor does not exist in the project, the accountant must first add the vendor in the accounting software project, then it will appear in the Vendor drop down menu.
Approve and Commit Option
If you have the permissions to commit a PO and are the final approver, you can approve and commit with one step. NOTE: PO must not have any placeholder information.
Step 1: Click APPROVE AND COMMIT from the Actions drop down to the left of the PO pending your approval.
Or, click on the PO # then click APPROVE AND COMMIT on the footer.