Accounting Solutions (Web)
- How To: Check Requests
- How To: Bill Payments
- How To: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: Bills
- How To: Accounting Reports
- How To: Digital Workflows
- How To: Vendors
- Paperless Accounting Workflows Release Notes
- Video Tutorials: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: General Ledger
- How To: Journal Entries
- How To: Petty Cash
- How To: General Accounting
Accounting Solutions (Citrix)
Technical Release Notes
Canadian Payroll/Accounting Solutions
What is it? MICR Toner (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) is an ink that allows documents printed with it to be read by machines used by banks. MICR toner allows for a secure, high-speed method of scanning and processing information that works through magnetizing the ink and then translating that magnetic information into characters.
Checks should ALWAYS be printed using MICR toner.
To print using MICR toner, you'll need a laser printer that accepts MICR toner. For a list of MICR compatible printers, please visit MICR Pro.