Accounting Solutions (Web)
- How To: Check Requests
- How To: Bill Payments
- How To: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: Bills
- How To: Accounting Reports
- How To: Digital Workflows
- How To: Vendors
- Paperless Accounting Workflows Release Notes
- Video Tutorials: Digital Purchase Orders
- How To: General Ledger
- How To: Journal Entries
- How To: Petty Cash
- How To: General Accounting
Accounting Solutions (Citrix)
Technical Release Notes
Canadian Payroll/Accounting Solutions
How to: Close the Period
How to close the period in GreenSlate's Web Application.
Step 1: Under ACCOUNTING, click CLOSE PERIOD.
Step 2: Click CLOSE PERIOD.
Step 3: Select the period end date.
Step 4: Click SAVE.
NOTE: You will be prompted as to whether unposted transactions should be posted in current period, or moved to new period.
Step 5: Once you close the period, period ending reports are available. This includes the Cost Report, Trial Balance, EFC Changes Report, and GL Bible.