- All voided transactions and check numbers now include a "V."
- The Bill Payments “Check Register” report now only includes selected bill payments.
- The “Approve And Commit” action for Purchase Orders now only appears in the final approval step.
- GreenSlate invoice numbers now match the invoice numbers in Wells Fargo ACH payment files.
- The PO Status Panel/Filter is now available to generate the "Detail by PO# with Summary and Details" report.
- The "Vendor" filter now works correctly in the Accounting Reports modal.
- The Committed Filter was added to the Detail Trial Balance report type in Accounting Reports.
- Timecards for employees who hold multiple positions and rate types can now be split.
- Timecard warnings now refresh every time a timecard is saved to only show applicable warnings.
- “Studio Utility Employees Local 724” is now included in the Payroll Detail Report union dropdown.
- Users with a 2019 W-4 record that are merged with another user are now prompted to fill out a 2020 W-4 when starting a new project.
- Users who choose "Exempt" on a tax withholding form can no longer claim additional withholdings.
- The sub-account code now defaults properly for Other Earnings on timecards.
- The "Regular Payday" field on the California state form PDF preview now populates using the project setting's “Pay Day” field.
- When copying data from a timecard, the YTD column now shows the amounts displayed on the original timecard.
- Employees may now submit timecards with a Michigan work location.
General App Updates
- PDFs may now be generated with file names that contain special characters.
- The “Custom Views” dropdown width is now responsive, which makes all dropdown options consistently visible and legible.