When planning on utilizing GreenSlate's Netflix integration, proper setup and planning will make for a smooth integration process.
Review the following Conventions before the start of any Netflix project:
- Tax Incentive coding must be entered in our Tax Credit field.
- Insurance claim coding must be entered in the Free Field 2 field.
- Assets must be coded with an "A" Free Field in Free Field 3.
- Free Field 1 can be used for other miscellaneous coding.
- The first detail line description in Journal Entries will be exported as the Journal Entry reference.
- The project must be using the Netflix Chart of Accounts or have the Netflix Chart of Accounts mapped to the project's custom accounts.
There will be a GL Data Integration export each day at 12:00pm midnight PST. It will include any new or modified transactions. NOTE: This is only the bible and PR information. The Cost Report must be manually published by the Key Accountant in the Netflix Cost Report Publisher.