- Pay Runs - Validation has been added to stop Paymasters from processing a pay run when pay date is in different year
- Refined Timecard PDF - Timecard values are now generated dynamically into PDF, shows clients all the information they’ve populated. Now shows Division, Multi-Location, etc.
- Optimize PO Details - PO details now load load 35% faster
- Payroll Processing optimizations
- Show ‘Project’ and ‘Divisions’ columns in the Hours Timecard when multi-project Timecards are enabled for the project.
- PO Performance Improvements
- Expense Accounts Only filter added to gsaReports
- ‘Preview & Sign’ functionality was added to I-9 and W-4 forms. The user will have this preview before submitting the form.
- Field ordering to Custom Form setup to improve user experience
- ‘Pending’ status changed to ‘Submitted for Approval’ in the startwork wizard page.
- ‘Required’ dashboard tile convention and some visual enhancements were applied to DSW tiles on Dashboard to increase visibility.
- Dashboard tiles reordered by priority. Startwork titles will be before timecards. Start Work tiles will be displayed before the timecards title to follow the order you need to complete them.
- I-9 - Remove (mm/dd/yyyy) from expiration date field. We removed a duplicated label.
- PDF Enhancement - Last-Man-In columns were added to the Hours grid
- PDF Enhancement - Grossing Table multiplier column width was increased.
- PDF Enhancement - Other Earnings and Deductions table rows height were improved/limited
- Refined Timecard PDF - see Highlights section
- Permission to Stop Negative Gross Timecards - see Highlights section
- ‘Status’ indicator added to info bar for all transaction pages
- AP Check Runs - Edit option was removed
- Optimize PO Details. PO details now load load 35% faster
- ‘Override Correct Answers' checkbox & logic added - enables page to be submitted with generic checkboxes
- Disclosure grid sizing improvements
UI and Usability:
- Enhanced document pager (global component)